Lavern Sporlarich, (Post 212, 8th District, 3rd Zone)
- Catherine Buckley, (Post 154, 5th District, 2nd Zone)
- Gary Sammons, (Post 319, 16th District, 1st Zone)
- John Kailunas, (Post 381, 9th District, 4th Zone)
- Gary Hlavka, POW/MIA Subcommittee Chair
- Lavern Spolarich, Blood, Eye, & Vital Organ Subcommittee Chair
- Richard Dubay, (Post 4, 7th District, 3rd Zone)
The purpose of the National Security and Foreign Relations Committee is to propagate an interest in and a furtherance of the principles of national security as advocated by The American Legion and to serve as a medium of disseminating and understanding of these principles through the Department and Posts of The American Legion and its affiliated associations.