Don Howard, (Post 217, 16th District, 1st Zone)
- Gary Bordeau, (Post 268, 2nd District, 2nd Zone)
- Tony Licari, (Post 354, 18th District, 3rd Zone)
- Tom Sheppard, (Post 254, 10th District, 4th Zone)
- Alfonse Van Hese, (Post 43, 11th District, 5th Zone)
- Bob Gillette, Alternate, (Post 396, 16th District, 1st Zone)
- Lannie Thomas, DVSO Honorary
The purpose of the Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Committee is to formulate and recommend to the Department Executive Committee of The American Legion, Department of Michigan, policies, plans and programs as they concern veterans of World War I, World War II, Korea, Vietnam, Lebanon, Grenada, Panama, Persian Gulf and all Wars and Conflicts as of August 2, 1990, as recognized by Congress, in their physical and vocational rehabilitation, education, social and economic readjustment, entitlement to compensation and pension, and the support of their dependents and survivors. The VA&R Committee will oversee the effectiveness of The American Legion’s programs of services to these war veterans and their dependents in claims for benefits administered by both Federal and State governments.